In addition to the art lessons taught by the classroom teacher, our PTA offers the "Arts Attack" program to all grades. This is a volunteer run program offering supplies, lesson plans, and follow-along videos teaching various techniques based on the age of the students. Arts Attack Docents do not need any special training or experience. Just contact your child's teacher if you are interested in volunteering.
PTA’s Reflections Art Program brings art to life across the nation increasing community awareness of the importance of arts in education. Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
Each grade level offers a performing arts show giving students the opportunity to practice their stage presense, musical, and acting abilities.